Crash after installing IFF/Handgren update

Another crash, this time I was in a less crowded server, and it worked fine for about 10 mins, before abruptly crashing. I got a surprise when I looked at the last lines of the console. Massive stream of errors :/

Edit: another. Once again, no real warning, but happened a few mins into the game.

Attachments

• console (10).zip
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
  • console (11).zip
    10 KB · Views: 1

Mhi200

http://pastebin.com/aGG8vNsT

2uzrvjr.png

Part of the update fails. I can still play, nades show up on my screen, but I can't throw them, and there is no keybinding option for them.

Mhi200

Also, Am I supposed to be able to see names/health percentages of whoever I look at? I'm not right now.

Furious Phantom

Was crashing like crazy with the latest update, fresh reboot but decided not to use nades this time... played 2 full games and when the third game started at the beginning screen (when your under the map) I had a ctd again.

Attachments

• console.zip
    15.8 KB · Views: 0

DOS4/GW

For Windows 7 users:

I've got a fix that seems to be working. Go into your Legions Overdrive folder, right click the Launcher and go to properties. Under Compatibility,
set the program to Windows XP (Service Pack 3) compatibility mode. Also check "Run this program as administrator." Now go into
the Live subfolder and do the same to Legions.exe

I was crashing very frequently, but I've been running the game fine for a little over an hour since the changes. Others I've recommended this
to are getting similar results.

Might not work for everyone, but it's worth a try.

Mabeline

God-Tier
Killed an issue with the runtime libraries we were using, seems to have stopped the crashes.

You're welcome!