ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Map 1
Map: Reactor
Version: v1

Map 2
Map: On Throughout The Night
Version: N/A

Thog (thread blog): I need to scrap the current OTtN; For some reason it doesnt like loading up in the Pub Test. I may have been caused as I had to change various things to get it to work before Triad and Co. cleaned up the code.

Defender

I know how to add them to a servers mission list so they can be played on. I would be interested in unreleased maps that worked in the IA legions, I want to use in those in my clientside mod option.

anak

VIP
that's the 'final' (third) version of Quarry. I'd love to see a pug try and play MMH, that map was freaking impossible to ski.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
that's the 'final' (third) version of Quarry. I'd love to see a pug try and play MMH, that map was freaking impossible to ski.
I didnt think so, because those tubes are around the base, I thought they removed those. (but hey its be FOREVER since we have seen Quarry)

Fixious

Test Lead
Anyone have One Small Step?

Also, finish/fix these ASAP. Legions is pretty much dead right now and needs a new breath of life. That or release map making tools to the masses.

Arch

Legions Developer
Fixious, where the hell have you been.

OT: "Sandstorm" looks like it will have to be all OD grabs. Those boundaries are extremely close with no real big slopes. Could get interested. I think "On Throughout the Night" would look better with grass instead of snow.

Vox

These maps look really good, but i'd like to see some maps from the tribes series, i know in tribes vengeance the maps feigned beliefs and bloodveldt were really good maps.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
People may notice my most famous map is not on this list. After Legions went offline from IA, I deleted all of my maps. (yet not the editor itself for what ever reason), so no, I do not have Crusade anymore. I may recreate it later, but ill let it go for now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Otherwise great post and looking forward to "On throughout the night"

57thRomance

Yeah, these all look amazing. I'll bet anything someone stupid will find a way to make a front route work on The Divide.

I do think MMH is a lot similar to Stygian in that skiing on it is initially a pain in the butt, but it does give a more Tribes feel, which I'm guessing was the point of that map.

As for Quarry, I really miss that map and can't wait to see what you guys do to make it work for today's Legions experience. :)

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Seems people are liking OTtN, last I checked the hills were not that great. It is my most complete map, but it may not be that good. That one will need testing soon. If the hills are not good, I may need to start from scratch.

Xtreme

shaska's bff
don't like them except maybe mmh (which reminds me of feigned beliefs) and the dune map. don't get why mapping software isn't available for players, maybe someone would actually make complete maps