Console.log not uploading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immanent

I read Mabe's post about uploading Console.log for help on bugs but mine won't even upload!
I tried deleting the "live" folder and opening the launcher to download it again but nothing worked!
Renaming also doesn't work, for the record.

I dunno how to attach a screenshot on windows xp so yeah... not really good with computers.

So I shall copy paste it in Seperate posts hopefully...

Sorry about the spam, but that's the only way I could "upload" my console thing.

PS: My console isn't even called console.log, it's just "console". Renaming it as console.txt or console.log doesn't help at all D:

Gheist

King of all Goblins
A) Why are you uploading your console.log without stating your problem?
B) Renaming works. Just make sure to change the file's extension. What you did was renaming it to console.txt.log or console.log.log, which... yeah... doesn't change anything.
C) www.pastebin.com (-> http://pastebin.com/Zdjz4ji5 - I've nuked your posts above)

Immanent

Thanks Gheist! And here is the link to my console.log:

http://pastebin.com/G2v2CQe2

Similar to many people's problems, the game crashes as soon as I click on "Join" on a server, however when it's loading I can still hear some sounds like when the flag is capped/flag returned. SO yah.
Also uploaded it if you wanna see it.

Attachments

• console.txt
    32.2 KB · Views: 1

GReaper

Grumpy
Code:
Creating GFX device Mobile Intel(R) 945GM Express Chipset Family (D3D9)

Not in our system requirements.

Update your DirectX, update your Intel graphics card drivers, maybe try Legions Lite, but apart from that it's unsupported.

Immanent

Hi again, I updated my DirectX thing but the same message still displayed. Currently I'm on a Dell Inspiron 6400 laptop, but should I switch to my Windows XP Desktop computer? Last time I played legions on it (before it went down) it ran smoothly at 100fps, whereas my macbook ran at about 15-20 fps. Worth a shot?

Thanks

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Okay, read GReaper's post again, slowly. The problem is most likely the integrated GPU of your laptop. So... what would you think, will playing the game on a different system, with a different GPU (which apparently ran the game fine earlier), help?

Immanent

Okay, read GReaper's post again, slowly. The problem is most likely the integrated GPU of your laptop. So... what would you think, will playing the game on a different system, with a different GPU (which apparently ran the game fine earlier), help?

I'm no expert at computers Gheist, and with all due respect, the game system could have changed between the many months IA was down. It actually sounds plausible.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
It actually did change, for the better. The system requirements are slightly lower than before, due to optimization and the game being standalone now. Nonetheless, your laptop's GPU seems not to meet the requirements, but the game should run fine on your desktop (if it did so earlier).

Status
Not open for further replies.