Community Montage

Blink

60 fps is rather pointless if you're putting it on YouTube, since it only supports 30 fps.
I know. It's good for slow-mo/frame blending. I've got a program that lets me halve the speed by converting from 60 fps to 30 fps, so when I put it in my (ancient) editing program (that also can't handle 60 fps) I've either got perfectly smooth slow-mo or real-time speed with frame blending, which makes it less choppy.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Keep it clean, guys.

I have a few demos floating around my computer somewhere, but they are all in 1080, let me know if you want them.

Blink

I'm sort of interested in stealing Levi's idea and making a community montage of my own (with his blessing I hope), but the issue right now (and the reason I don't use demos) is because they don't show health/jet. In playback both bars are totally empty. Since my montages center around dueling, knowing how much health each competitor has is pretty important. If the devs fix that though, I'd love to try to make a community montage.

Levi

Keep it clean, guys.

I have a few demos floating around my computer somewhere, but they are all in 1080, let me know if you want them.
Sure! I'll probably just finish up this separate one I'm doing, and then I'll start a new thing for the community in 1080p

Levi

I'm sort of interested in stealing Levi's idea and making a community montage of my own (with his blessing I hope), but the issue right now (and the reason I don't use demos) is because they don't show health/jet. In playback both bars are totally empty. Since my montages center around dueling, knowing how much health each competitor has is pretty important. If the devs fix that though, I'd love to try to make a community montage.
You go ahead and do it! If you need any help or clips, I'm always here! What editing program do you have?