Colored overdrive

Fixious

Test Lead
You mean the ripple effect?

drivel.jpg

Poponfu

Lead Developer

( Yes , look at "client\materials\motionTrails.cs" for where you need to look.. mess with the material properties if you need to do more than change the texture. Dont forget read only if you use the patcher )

k e v i n

Private Tester
XD thanks for the jet trails but what about the overdrive colors?
i believe Uuallace's jet trails ALSO change your overdrive colour as well as your jet trails
now if you wanna combine colours like what i've done before, the way i did it was replace the files in my live/legions/data/shapes/human with the files from Uuallace's jet trails, also set as read only

xlr8434

Got it! Thanks Buddy
i believe Uuallace's jet trails ALSO change your overdrive colour as well as your jet trails
now if you wanna combine colours like what i've done before, the way i did it was replace the files in my live/legions/data/shapes/human with the files from Uuallace's jet trails, also set as read only

k e v i n

Private Tester
Got it! Thanks Buddy
no problem....and i believe if u look really hard, there may be another thread somewhere with other colours.......but i tried all the colours, but the green and blue combo looks the best (even though i like mine in pink)