Client Scripting Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
I suggest when you run out of hand grenades it doesn't show the bar anymore, because I get confused if I think I'm throwing a grenade and the bar charges up and I realize I don't have any grenades left.

It might just be me and I have to pay attention to my ammo but just a thought for you guys.
Yup, it will also show up when dead. ;)
I'll see these changed for next push.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Maybe think about why there are passworded servers in the first place.

Exactly, because the developers do not want anyone in there. Hopefully the view of these servers may motivate public players to get involved with the community as they would like to get in the server, this means playing pickups etc. Perhaps won't work well, but just a possible side effect.

They actually change the password after you're finished or close down the server to prevent joining.

My mistake, obviously its up to the developers to change the pass when need/necessary.

GReaper

Grumpy
Server passwords are changed to prevent people who aren't playing in that particular game from joining. Otherwise some idiot who knows the password from yesterday could give it out to other people who could join the server and start griefing.

The last thing you want in a pickup game is a bunch of people who aren't playing, not knowing if they're genuine replacements or just annoying everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.