Clarify: sniping tactics

Aki

A lot of people have been complaining about the SR making Sleepwalker into hell. Every time I've played SW so far has been from Beta side, so keep that in mind so you don't get lost (geographically).

This has worked okay for me: keeping low and behind the towers as much as possible will prolong your life expectancy. The one large block structure with a tower on top of it makes great cover from the Alpha sniper who stays back near Alpha spawn and even from the one on top of that tower if you can get to the base of the block. For snipers on the twin perches by the bridges, again, use that block structure and stay on the far side. Another thing to try is to bait the knife fighters over to beta side 'cause the distance is great enough that the SR doesn't hurt so much if fired from any of Alpha's towers, which makes the sniper ineffective or forces him to move forward where he is more vulnerable.

Obviously, you're still going to get vaporized by the blue light now and then, but I felt that doing these things helped. A little.

Also, getting someone to exclusively harass the sniper will really alter the dynamic of the match as the sniper's team must now defend the sniper or lose his support, which will pull all the fighting to wherever the sniper is and make him a target of opportunity for the entire team rather than just one person. At least, that's what I have observed so far.