Chat and score.

Fixious

Test Lead
Would it be possible to show the score on the sever list, or even the player list? Also, how about leaving the chat window up and functional between maps(like in Tribes)?

This is merely fluff, and I'm not asking for it to be implemented anytime soon. Just some suggestions.

phanakapan

Private Tester
i approve of both of these suggestions. seeing the score of the map when you are refreshing before entering a server would be a nice feature, as would being able to chat while waiting for maps to load.

Libra

you know what would be great being able to see not only the score but the time most games finish by the time running out i'm tired of going into games thinking they were just started and its like 5 secs left when i jump in

the score idk about it, i haven't seen anything related to it in the reference but might be in the future
and about the chat thingy, I don't think torque can handle it, it can't even handle the leave game button properly between map changes or the crash that happens when you tab out
but i might be wrong in all of the above
and i also love to see these suggestions

Immanent

The load time isn't very long though, if you're talking about the time it takes for a map to switch from 1 to another.