[Career Stat Tracking Mod] Artist Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thEnryu

So here's a rough thing I did in like 5 to 10 minutes, but the basic idea I feel is conveyed.

EDIT, Reworked image, plus increased size.

First Blood:
FirstBlood.png

Nightmare:
Nightmare.png

Oh, fyi, I know its not a perfect square (itswider by 10px) but I just felt it was so inconsequential at this point that I can fix it later....

3lionz

Legions Developer
Looking good guys!
I have noticed we do need to keep our options open... so future entries should have BIG images available but have the same ratio. (1:1/square)

This is so that if we change our minds we have the option of large images.
Liking the work so far, gonna be hard to choose :D

57thEnryu

Looking good guys!
I have noticed we do need to keep our options open... so future entries should have BIG images available but have the same ratio. (1:1/square)

This is so that if we change our minds we have the option of large images.
Liking the work so far, gonna be hard to choose :D
just a thought, how bout the badge appears kinda large just below the hud then shirks and moves to the corner, like so (i know it looks kinda shakey, just an example):
Example.gif

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I'd be fine with that, but I'm not as involved as 3z and Disaster are with the graphics code, so you'll have to ask them.

Royalty

The Aussie
Please be polite to the others who have entered and hold such comments until the end.
A revised approach. I didn't use any of Enryu's material, however I did get the idea from him/copy him.

First Blood:
First Blood Revised 325x325.png
Nightmare:
Nightmare 325x325.png
These are both 325x325.
Also, I think when displaying the achievement badges, 100x100 is the minimum size you want to display them. In that case 130x130 (If you want a multiple of 65)
Also another question: Are you only going to be picking one artist or multiple artists?

3lionz

Legions Developer
just a thought, how bout the badge appears kinda large just below the hud then shirks and moves to the corner, like so (i know it looks kinda shakey, just an example):
*Image*
Well this is very... interesting. And very possible.
However, this could get complicated.
1) The code will take a while to do, altough it is simple generally, I don't think it is as simple as a motion tween :p
2) It is a bit sudden, we might have a fade in/slight pause if we did this.
3) We would have to make sure no two achivements went off at the same time, obscuring the other.
4) I guess we will have to make several "slots" that the medals can fit into on the top right, so that as another is gained, it moves to the right/left of the existing medals. If there are too many, one will have to fade off/move offscreen.
(This is JUST hypothetical. I will have to talk to others first, and it would take a while to make.)

3lionz

Legions Developer
IMPORTANT
Alright update to the comp:
Due to the rate the mod is progressing and the great work we are seeing

THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS THIS THURSDAY

No other art after this date will be judged.
Good luck to all :)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I updated the OP and I have to say that the recent entries are wonderful and I am looking forward to working with whoever we pick, given the immense amount of talent that has presented itself.

Royalty

The Aussie
Could you guys release some more info on what achievements there are and ranks? I wouldn't mind having a go at them even if I don't get picked, so I can have something to do in my spare time.

3lionz

Legions Developer
Well I suppose there was be the option of "skins" at a later date, depending on comparability.
(So you MAY be able to change certain graphics... Will have to confirm. Not certain to happen.)
We will be releasing more info the longer the mod is in development.
Keep your eyes on the original post, and ask questions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.