Can't Even Start the Client..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umidori

Hi guys..I'm a new player whos interesting in this game and i have a problem with the program. So i downloaded the launcher..and double clicked..and clicked "Play" after the update is finished..but then when the client came up, theres a window appeared that tells me it stopped working before i can even see the interface of the client.
Could anyone help me solve the problem..? I checked the Listed Bugs and ways to fix them thread..and seems cant find the solution. My computer is windows 7 64 bit with the latest update (I believe..).
Thanks very much. :)

Umidori

Ahoy hoy,

What are the system specs for your system? (GPU, CPU, RAM, etc).

umm..
RAM is 4G, GPU is Nvidia GeForce GT 540M..oh and its a laptop by the way..CPU is Intel i5-2410 CPU @ 2.30GHz
:eek: yeah....tell me if u need more infos and thanks..(not an expert on those hardware and stuff :p

btw the reply is fast .__. XD

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Well, most AAA games install the version of directx you need to play the game (Steam does this) but if you are not a big gamer or have a new machine, games that use an older version of directx need that version installed to run. Most computers which have that problem either have directx 9 not installed, or uses intel integrated to run, which the game does not support. Either way, lock oh mighty SeymourGore.

Status
Not open for further replies.