Can we get access to the old legions IA scripts for mod use when unlocked?

Arch

Legions Developer
Hi,
It would be vary useful to have access to a few versions of the old and last IA game scripts and some of yours.. That way some one could make a classic game mod or add a few of the old weapon types to their mod. I'm mostly intrusted in the bust grenade, and the original one shot sniper weapon. Also it would be nice if you could add any old shapes, textures, sounds, you may have laying around that are not in the game any more, back in the game some place in the data folder for us future modders to use.

Thanks,

Defender
Besides you using the wrong "very", I approve

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
I sure like to see animated reticles again, like the sniper one for instance. Its in there somewhere now just lying there to be rediscovered.

Armageddon

Teapot
Hi,
It would be very useful to have access to a few versions of the old and last IA game scripts and some of yours.. That way some one could make a classic game mod or add a few of the old weapon types to their mod. I'm mostly intrusted in the bust grenade, and the original one shot sniper weapon. Also it would be nice if you could add any old shapes, textures, sounds, you may have laying around that are not in the game any more, back in the game some place in the data folder for us future modders to use.

Thanks,

Defender

Never heard of the bust grenade, but honestly the old IA files don't really hold anything useful. Even to put the sniper back to charging only takes a few edits on any build.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Never heard of the bust grenade, but honestly the old IA files don't really hold anything useful. Even to put the sniper back to charging only takes a few edits on any build.
Speaking of, I have all the old files:p

Defender

I did not name it.
The Guy who originally made the weapon for his tribes1 Dragunov mod called them that. he was Russian, its a funny name.

Armageddon

Teapot
I coding in a Honing Swarmer Launcher, in my tribes1 mod last week that will fire off a volley of four honing rockets.:)
Plasmatic made the pod rocket launcher from TV a few years back, fired 8 rockets from random muzzle positions all homing. A thing of beauty.

Not sure if it's here http://tribes0.com/ but hes got a few fun videos there.