California Servers

trinium

Private Tester
I live about 30 mins away from the colo that hosts the california servers and my adverage ping to the server is between 15-20 When they first went live the server quality was extremely good, but as of late, there seems to be a sizable increase in server crashes , and wierd lag spikes. The IL servers have been running much smoother lately than the CA servers. My first thought is that it was my connection , but there has been a sharp decrease in the amount of players using the ca servers lately ... not sure if its related or not.

Molten Dwarf

Expect downtime sometime after April 26th, 2012, for operating system upgrades. However, all downtime should cease before May 10th, 2012. More precise dates and actual amount of hours we will be offline will be announced on April 26th, 2012.

Just an advanced warning to avoid scheduling issues.

WhiteHawk

Expect downtime sometime after April 26th, 2012, for operating system upgrades. However, all downtime should cease before May 10th, 2012. More precise dates and actual amount of hours we will be offline will be announced on April 26th, 2012.

Just an advanced warning to avoid scheduling issues.
kk thx i love the C.A. servers bty.