Bugs Suggestion

ZAHADOOM

I have been reading the threads here and wanted to suggest that you might create a sticky thread listing all known bugs you are working on and those you feel you have fixed. Give folks a place to see if what they are experiencing has already been dealt with or is known and help keep from getting duplicate posts about the same stuff.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, agreed. I do believe Mr. A2 described starting such a thread. Once everything's all gathered up (and the smoke's settles from launch), I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of 'troubleshooting' or 'knowledgebase'-like area with all the resolved issues.

Redvan

Private Tester
can some mod make a sticky of a list of all known bugs/fixes so people can check that before posting "new" bugs? Also to be a one stop source for fixes of known bugs. Much easier that way than searching through the forum/asking mabe in irc

A2

I'm actually making another thread that's based on all the common, known bugs and fixes for the game. I just have to collect more info and then it'll be done.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Very nice! hope that launcher helps someone with the Authentication Server problem, im the only one who got it fixed that way, i think i was more lucky

Redvan

Private Tester
I'm actually making another thread that's based on all the common, known bugs and fixes for the game. I just have to collect more info and then it'll be done.
cool, wasnt sure if that post was going to be launcher specific or eventually for all bugs.