Bring Nade Spec Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiftyNymph

When legions first came out i loved the grenade spec was medium armored and had the cluster grenades was by far my favorite class in the game. and since they removed it... well it hasn't been the same for me. Don't get me wrong I'm still kinda in love with the game but I would really like to see that class come back

A2

Oh, even I loved it. But the thing is, if it's back, next thing you know, it'll be raining clusters. Every noob who joins will be using that first, and believe me, it will be quite annoying when they use it all the time.

ShiftyNymph

well maybe we could setup a few balancing options like max grenade ammo is 10. or have the range reduced. ... or atleast bring back the "release to detonate" rockets :p those were fun

oh just on a side note maybe you could have the generic classes but then have to earn certain weapons ( kinda like COD)

Strife

well maybe we could setup a few balancing options like max grenade ammo is 10. or have the range reduced. ... or atleast bring back the "release to detonate" rockets :p those were fun

The detonation form of RLS was extremely overpowered in the hands of anyone skilled and was still quite imbalanced when used by anyone who wasn't. As well, it's just spammy and irritating. The second version of RLS, which just accelerates the rocket as you hold down the fire button, is alot better situationally (and for balance) and less of a pain to keep balanced.

As for GLS, it should, if it's in, be exclusive to the sentinel. Not only did GLS make raider capping ridiculously easy and imbalanced (as you could literally fly across the entire map using the detonation to propel you), it's another spammy unnecessary weapon that alot of people didn't like tbh. I understand that you like and miss these weapons, but you need to keep in mind that the weapons, while still being fun, can't throw off balance in the game.

ShiftyNymph

ahh that makes sence i just thought i'd try :) i can't wait till it's up and running again ... there has been some serious withdrawal symptoms lol.

Strife

Yeah, I know what you mean heh. Keep throwing good ideas and feedback on popular topics out though, everything helps. Thank you for being patient with everything going on, though. :cool: It's a pain for everyone when we have to deal with impatient people.

Status
Not open for further replies.