Bring back Quarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
It couldn't hurt you at all, could it? You could give us the barbeque and then just forget about it. However, if you have to put a lot of effort into making this a reality, I'd understand why you'd refuse. However, if all it took was 5 minutes of button pushing and clicking, then I don't see why you'd be so vehement about it.

Defender

It couldn't hurt you at all, could it? You could give us the barbeque and then just forget about it. However, if you have to put a lot of effort into making this a reality, I'd understand why you'd refuse. However, if all it took was 5 minutes of button pushing and clicking, then I don't see why you'd be so vehement about it.

I almost have it working 100%..
But half the map has a lighting problem, black bases on one side.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
I almost have it working 100%..
But half the map has a lighting problem, black bases on one side.
you should tell Mabel about the issue with the lighting, I'm sure he'd love you forever.

*DISCLAIMER* Do not tell Mabel about the lighting, he will not love you at all.

Defender

you should tell Mabel about the issue with the lighting, I'm sure he'd love you forever.

*DISCLAIMER* Do not tell Mabel about the lighting, he will not love you at all.
I have been to bussy coding my new random weather effects for my Total Meltdown mod.
Base legions maps running my mod have random rain/snow, thunder sounds, wind sounds, rain sounds.

WhiteHawk

I miss the good ol' sniping days of Quarry as well. Why not give it another chance?
its another map and we don't have enough variety. there are some neat and very fast cap routes and owning the top of the base made for some intense LO vs D action. it was bad for chasing and too dark, but sniping was really easy. I just want more maps...everyone bitched about blade run, but i love playing it every so often with enough people in the server. quarry can provide good games too.
I'm with these guys =D who else is with us?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
You guys will get it, play it for a week or two and remember how awful it was. It was never updated and fixed. The map is bad. The visibility is *chocolate cookies*, the routes are *chocolate cookies*, the chasing is *chocolate cookies* the bases are *chocolate cookies* covered *chocolate cookies*. Those things are like 2 miles in the air, the lighting is *chocolate cookies*, the llama factor is *chocolate cookies*. The map is awful. Why would you want an absolutely dreadful map back? It wasn't played before and was removed for a reason. It is without a doubt the absolute WORST map in Legions. There is no comparison. I would rather play randomly generated terrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.