Bring back Quarry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abandoned

I remember it was the 2nd map I ever played when I joined to play legions. Took me the whole game just to get up to the top of the base just to get someone blast me back down.

Yes, and I do admit I used to llama grab back then, and I got away with it.

Metreon

This map had its pluses (especially for snipers like moi), but man, was it a glitchy laggard! It would definitely need a bit of touch-up work.

That being said, I stand behind more maps.

skypredator

With new dynamics and faster routes, many snipers will have to learn how to chase snipe (Now that we have frikken tanks with hand-held artillery, we don't need stay at home snipers). Quarry was a horrible chase-sniping map, and a bad chasing map in general. If we're to resurrect Qurry, at least give it two slides for each bowl on the farthest side of each bowl (the side nearest the boundary). This way traversing the wall in the middle is easier. Either that or remove the middle part completely. Gorge has a Quarry like feel, and honestly, it's way too easy to rabbit on Gorge, but I still don't mind Gorge because I can actually see where I'm going. Quarry was a Rabbitfest as well. Maybe base assets will fix this. And, as much as I love to play games (Both virtual and physical, I.E. Legions and Lazertag/Airsoft, not the OTHER kind of physical xD) in the dark, It was hard to see in my peripherals the hills in front of me, since Legions isn't 3D. At least make the ground a bit lighter, or reduce the hills. Maybe then it'll be a bit more playable. =]

Libra

the only way to BBQ is to sacrifice 2 maps i vote Core and Mirage up to the temple of no return

skypredator

Nahhh, don't BBQ. We should make a new map. Something unlike what any good veteran of Legions has every seen. Huge scale. Huge hills. Slides. Booster pads. Trenches conformed to help cappers run routes. Zip lines. I'm talking about something totally different. To be honest, as much as I love Legions, it's just not all that attracting anymore when it's the same basics, especially with many gamers eagerly anticipating the release of Battlefield 3. I realize that the devs are volunteers, meaning that we can't expect a whole lot from them, but they've delivered and amazed time and time again. Just throwing suggestions out there, while still on topic. What would you rather have? Quarry? Or a new map that'll blow your mind?

Libra

Nahhh, don't BBQ. We should make a new map. Something unlike what any good veteran of Legions has every seen. Huge scale. Huge hills. Slides. Booster pads. Trenches conformed to help cappers run routes. Zip lines. I'm talking about something totally different. To be honest, as much as I love Legions, it's just not all that attracting anymore when it's the same basics, especially with many gamers eagerly anticipating the release of Battlefield 3. I realize that the devs are volunteers, meaning that we can't expect a whole lot from them, but they've delivered and amazed time and time again. Just throwing suggestions out there, while still on topic. What would you rather have? Quarry? Or a new map that'll blow your mind?

I offer up skypredator to the temple of no return may this sacrifice be suffice for the almighty devs take this sacrifice and reintroduce the map lmfao

skypredator

I don't make a good sacrifice. I'm not even tasty. And where were you gonna sacrifice me, your tiny little Coleman BBQ (Lol, see what I did there? ;D) grill? Yeah, right. Nice try. OH MIGHTY DEVS, I OFFER UP THIS LION-ZEBRA MANGY MUTT AS A SACRIFICE TO PLEASE PREVENT THE RESURRECTION OF THE HORRIBLE DEMON KNOWN AS "KUOREE"!

Libra

I don't make a good sacrifice. I'm not even tasty. And where were you gonna sacrifice me, your tiny little Coleman BBQ (Lol, see what I did there? ;D) grill? Yeah, right. Nice try. OH MIGHTY DEVS, I OFFER UP THIS LION-ZEBRA MANGY MUTT AS A SACRIFICE TO PLEASE PREVENT THE RESURRECTION OF THE HORRIBLE DEMON KNOWN AS "KUOREE"!
I am Libra as in the zodiac Libra scale you idiot

Libra

Ok the devs should tweak quarry put it on the public test servers get feed back from us the community discussions and votes then the final decision to keep it or trash it forever is made

Sin

Private Tester
SHE LIVES!
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Downloads\Legions Overdrive\live\legions\data\skies\Quarry
Aye, she be thar.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
SHE LIVES!
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Downloads\Legions Overdrive\live\legions\data\skies\Quarry
Aye, she be thar.

its the sky images, don't get too excited. it may be there in case someone decides to use it for a future map.

although.....

Status
Not open for further replies.