Big Bois w/lil pups

Sharp

Private Tester
So you guys may have seen people running around with big boi tags. We're a group of very good, non-douchey players who like to have fun (and I happen to like playing with). It is inter-continental, and contains players from a smattering of clans across the board. If we play your clan and one of your players is also on here, he'll obviously play for you, and we'll fill his spot with someone else.

The lil pups come in to play as people who don't necessarily have a lot of experience but are smart, humble, and ultimately will come out big bois pretty fast. Right now we are only accepting pups. Let us know what composition you want to play against - more pups/more bois, etc.

We're looking to scrim anyone and everyone. We have primarily Europeans and Americans, so games anytime after 1pm est and before midnight est are fine and we should be able to field a team within 24 hours of notification. We've already played a scrim against OwA and given some feedback, and we'll happily do the same for anyone else.

PM me or App-1 (haven't told him yet so he might not want to) to arrange anything. I'm on irc, teamspeak, forums, or in game.

Current pups:
JCartel
DrayDero
bomb