Base colour gone...*chocolate cookies*

Dobson77

Private Tester
Hey guys,
Ive got a problem with my legions. For every map on legions there is always apart of a base or a tower that is in a purpley pinkey kinda colour. Ive been told its my graphics card but i was wondering if theirs any way of getting it sorted. It didnt used to do this when legions was on IA so i dont know why it is now but, meh. This is what the wonderful bloody thing looks like....

legions2011030923570582.png

Abandoned

The most extreme (but simple) thing you could do to fix this is to delete your "live" folder, run the launcher and let it retrieve the original live folder.

Or look for that specific file thats making it go purpley pinkey kinda colour and delete it, run the launcher.

Aki

I have this problem, too. It's really bad on Forgotten--every structure is pink and green all around. Reloading the live folder had no effect.

Dobson77

Private Tester
urgh, tell me about it. On Forgotten you cant tell if theres a ledge their or if its just...a wall. So annoying.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Have you turned Lightmaps off in your options? It makes the buildings go black, but I'm not sure that is the problem. Give us a ingame screenshot as well please of what is going on.

Aki

I couldn't get a screen cap, for some reason. When I pasted to paint, it was just white.

I use 1024MB GeForce GTX 280 (nVidia) graphics card.

Propkid

Had the same problem for other games on my old PC. Some gfx cards just go crazy and make stuff do pink or stretch textures in random directions etc. Never managed to solve the issues but it was easy to get over

Abandoned

Ooh, ouch. That hurts my eyes. Looks like your RL's skin is modified too, on purpose or did that come with the base colour?

Aki

That's the same pattern of color I see on that map ^.^ . I don't have any issues with the RL skin, though. Also, my health and energy bars occasionally go blank and stay that way for a few minutes. That's probably a script problem, though.

Then you're doing it wrong.

It's pasting a screenshot: I tried doing one of the whole desktop 'cause I have dual monitors. I got a shot of my second monitor showing all my sticky notes and gadgets next to a big block of white. So, unless Legions needs some special treatment that I didn't know about, I'm pretty sure I wasn't that far off.

I

IzRaPiDz

I had the same problem. Update your directX and it'l be fixed.