Not open for further replies.

mario

1qgz7r.jpg

ima gonan get bann againn :(

jago

i watched i guy get kicked for rabbiting. WTF is that abuse of power
yellow and red card rule should be applied

jago

:) lol i just returned to the game i kill the said abuser and he bans me lol KARNAGE YOU ARE SAD *lovely lady*..... game on

Karnage

Private Tester
Jago, I kicked you. I didn't ban you, and I kicked you for using that language. Hopefully in the future you won't be so quick to use it.

i watched i guy get kicked for rabbiting. WTF is that abuse of power
yellow and red card rule should be applied
I was watching the guy for two games and he was constantly switching, rabbiting and when I kicked him I did it because our flag was home and he was STILL rabbiting. People who spoil the game for others can leave. That is the rule.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Alright, thread's veering off course into treacherous waters. Bottom line: MariQo's not going to be banned for using an aimbot, and feel free to send myself or ingame admins forum messages regarding kicks/bans from servers (or CC: the both of us if you're not comfortable questioning an ingame admin on your own).

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Alright, thread's veering off course into treacherous waters. Bottom line: MariQo's not going to be banned for using an aimbot, and feel free to send myself or ingame admins forum messages regarding kicks/bans from servers (or CC: the both of us if you're not comfortable questioning an ingame admin on your own).
Include me too! I am #1 ingame admin

Status
Not open for further replies.