Asia PUG list

Royalty

The Aussie
Yeah, I want it on weekdays.
What time? 9am-12pm on a Saturday is good for me. And 4-5:30 on Saturday is good. And basically 9am- 5pm Sunday, but I have to plan ahead. All times in GMT+10. However I don't think many others are available at this time... School holidays start on 14th December, so I'll be on like from 9am- 5pm every day then!

I swear to god, if player hosted servers come out before the 14th of December, I will literally run down the street naked. :)

Oh by the way guys please state the specific times you can be on during the weekdays. And your time zone.

BestCharmie

What time? 9am-12pm on a Saturday is good for me. And 4-5:30 on Saturday is good. And basically 9am- 5pm Sunday, but I have to plan ahead. All times in GMT+10. However I don't think many others are available at this time... School holidays start on 14th December, so I'll be on like from 9am- 5pm every day then!

I swear to god, if player hosted servers come out before the 14th of December, I will literally run down the street naked. :)

Oh, damn it. I meant weekends*

AsiaPUGlist

*Any forum mods, can you move this to the first page underneath the screenshots and create more reserve posts??

Match Reports (feel free to send me):
October 25 pug 1:
October 25 pug 2:
October 25 pug 3: First few minutes, beta team sent their whole team as heavy offense. Score evened out and alpha gained the upperhand 8-0, then alpha stacked heavy defense and mortared the stand. Beta got 2 caps during this period, and alpha switched back to regular positions and got the last 2 caps. Trainmuncher and Maxter timed out.

*Last edit by Aimbot.