ascend bolt rifle

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Pros: Good Music, good editing.
Cons: 2 mins of vid were scrolling landscapes, half the shots weren't that spectacular, and shrike caps are really impressive.

k e v i n

Private Tester
he is like an MJ....but this video was really well done and makes the game look really good to play

legions should get some videos like this

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Raindance, might actually come back and play if they get scoring system for C&H right, something that legions is certainly missing.

k e v i n

Private Tester
so i found this video on a website about tribes (obviously), it's about 2 mins long (nice and short). But what i liked/found interesting about the video was that it pretty much explains tribes (weapons, classes, etc). does legions have any videos similar to this? meaning informative?

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Funny you bring that up. Someone from Egocentric made a new video explaining Tribes, and I thought 'Legions needs one of these'. There's literally nothing on the website explaining what the game is.
[media]
IF YOU BUILD IT. THEY WILL COME.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Funny you bring that up. Someone from Egocentric made a new video explaining Tribes, and I thought 'Legions needs one of these'. There's literally nothing on the website explaining what the game is.

Do agree, but didn't like the guide too much. Very quick, very basic and as a new player I'd be overwhelmed with all the info in that 2 and a half minute video. I'd prefer legions to have 10 minute video or longer to get across all the info.

k e v i n

Private Tester

yea, that's what i was thinking...legions needs some sort of introduction to it
Do agree, but didn't like the guide too much. Very quick, very basic and as a new player I'd be overwhelmed with all the info in that 2 and a half minute video. I'd prefer legions to have 10 minute video or longer to get across all the info.
10 mins?? if i see a video under 3 mins, i'll watch it...5 mins, maybe i'll think about watching it (or skip through the video playing it at different parts)...over 6 mins, not wasting my time

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Loachy got mad in an interview after the gameshine tournament final (hindsight vs idk? - was an awful game - 2 snipes, shrike grabs etc) saying that T:A was awful as a competitive environment, hopefully should make hi-rez pay more attention to the issues because its what every single member of the competitive community is feeling.