ascend bolt rifle

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Wait a second, isn't the original T:A sniper one not hitscan? That's the one I was referring to - not the phase rifle.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
sarko_shrug.jpg

Skutki

Im enjoying myself here. And whenever i enjoy myself in situations like this i stop trying so hard to contain my creativity and imagination, and i simply let all the goodness out of my head. I'm doing the opposite of what you accuse me of.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
So long as I don't have to see Todds *dancing* eyebrows every time I get an update on the state of TA I'm happy.

Defender

I just played katabatic on tribes ascend, on max graphics, I'm not to impressed..
The game does not seem to have as good of graphics as the unreal tournament 2004, I remember. I found repeating textures around the map, lines that show up a lot in old tribes2 maps.. I think legions looks better graphics wise in some areas and seems to be more cleaner or crisp looking, to me.

Mukhtar

I think legions looks better graphics wise in some areas and seems to be more cleaner or crisp looking, to me.
No. U3 vs Torque Jug. Do have to admit that they did a really really bad job with TA considering how good of an engine they have. Legions lookes cleaner and crisper because of the simplicity of the graphics plus we never had that good of an engine for our devs to get desperate for the "eye candy".

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
50% off all ingame items till January 2nd or some *chocolate cookies*.

Well I do have 8000 gil just sitting around...

Fixious

Test Lead
The first PTS patch was interesting and somewhat fun. The new map was decent, and the new loadout system was interesting. UI was and still is trash though for dealing with Light/Medium/Heavy. PTS2 wasn't as good though. IceCoaster is a bit meh in my opinion, and Light impulse needs some reworking. Mortars felt gimped as well. I dunno if all this work is really worth it, or what their end goal really is.

Armageddon

Teapot
I just logged into my account after 2-3 years of no activity just to see they reset my rank to 1 and wiped about 140$ worth of *chocolate cookies* from my account. Probably wont bother with it now.