Arch's Sniper Scope

Mr. Majestic

Firstly, this isn't even a little bit big. I wasn't even sure if its worth a whole new thread. But yeah, here you are... reading it. I hope it isn't all for naught in your case.

A recent thread of mine lead me to Arch's Sniper Scope (the thread for that can be found here: http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/sniper-scope.4222/) and obviously I got it, and just doodled around with the image used. Not much of the code was tinkered with except for a tiny bit I made a bit of tweaks to (for the purpose of how the "scope" comes through). But really all I did was just change the look of the "scope", I just added my own personal touch of... hmm... well if you have seen some of my drawings you could understand. I was wondering if it was enough to share, obviously I got to the preposterous conclusion that it was. Maybe it'll bring you the same amusement it brought me after i finished it. I've attached the image that you need to replace Arch's with (location found in mod/autoexec/SniperScope), and that's after you added Arch's SniperScope mod of course. When that's done just don't forget to change this code:
Code:
new GuiBitmapCtrl(SniperScope)
        {
            bitmap = "mods/autoexec/SniperScope/sniperScope";
            profile = "GuiTransparentProfile";
            horizSizing = "center";
            vertSizing = "center";
            extent = "5000 5000";
        };
All you really need to do is change the "5000 5000" to "2500 2500". Simple, right??? If I could do it then anyone can.
I'm thinking of doodling with the Outrider, Raider and Sentinel skins next...

Attachments

• sniperScope.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 17