Download Apex-Rise

Jello

Contributor
loc actually came up with name...threw a bunch of random's at me and thought that was pretty cool but anyway...

Beta version: this is about 80-85% complete

>>>Download<<<

Small map (since you people like/LOVE small maps).

New way to install...

Legions 2014-04-19 21-36-26-34.png

Legions 2014-04-19 21-36-37-32.png

Legions 2014-04-19 21-37-11-86.png

Legions 2014-04-19 21-38-01-73.png

Legions 2014-04-19 21-38-14-33.png

thank you loc, JC, Lockon, and Nach, Blink(your ideas will be applied in finished version) for downloading and trying it out, you guys will need to update your download also...they all liked it lets see if you guys like it,you guys should play with us.

Edit: there is an extra that is on there, will be taken out in next version..

Last edited:

Defender

Glad you used that sky-box, its one of my favorites...
Love the effect you did on the ammo stations.
Don't burn your self out making so many maps, like I almost did...
I am going to make a new ammo station shape, next.
It will be a .Dif, unless I lean to make .dts models in hammer..

Last edited:

Jello

Contributor
Glad you used that sky-box, its one of my favorites...
Love the effect you did on the ammo stations.
Don't burn your self out making so many maps, like I almost did...

Your welcome and yea it's a pretty awesome sky-box :D. And thank you. I can make a lot of good maps in very little time...but I rather let my eyes rest lol, only reason I don't release one every day...and people would get pissed off.

k e v i n

Private Tester
only watched the video, but it looks nice and cool. don't know if there's too much fog or not though. (personally I like no fog)

Jello

Contributor
only watched the video, but it looks nice and cool. don't know if there's too much fog or not though. (personally I like no fog)

I'm trying to make it so you can just plop it into the live folder without configuring it into the config.cs, next/final version visible distance will be increased so fog should be minimum and thanks.

Jello

Contributor
Aint this just some outright bullshit...I've just tried doing this 3 times 3 *dancing* times....you guys dont need to add it into the config, just place the files in the correct place...guess this was put in automatically but I didnt realize it. just download and join server...

loc

#1 Private Tester
Yes,just download and drag and drop missions,skies etc folders to the proper places,no need to mess with the config unless you want to host your own game :)

Jello

Contributor
visible distance improved, there's barely any fog, just need to add/do a couple more things and it should be done.