Anyone here play Battlefield Heroes?

RedInk

Actually, many moons ago I used to for some time.
I Immediatley stopped...why? I was getting bored with it:/

The game was generally fun and had it's moments. Deffinately a good game.

I used to play it a bit.
I always found it a little Too Cheerful if that makes any sense (all those sounds when everyone wins or loses something).
Made the game seem like a child-friendly version of the other battlefields.

Was still fun to play though.

Uncannyguy

I played it when it first came out, found it ripe with bugs/exploits/hacks. Anyone playing it now that can say it's better? Need something to pass the time before legions.

ikke2902

I play BFH quite often.
my fav is commando. With the super popper and piercingshot lvl5 ability, I feel so OP. 2 shot kill.

o, the reason I play BFH?
That's because legions is down. I was forced to play BFH lol.:D
when legion is back, I will stop playing bfh :p

RedInk

I don't know about you guys... but I find that it's not the game that is childish; it's the player who controls it. POV.

I played it for a bit on a clan called the 13th MEU. The game was fun but slow so I got tired of it and found new stuff to spark my interest. I am just now trying out this Genesis AD game from Ijji. I have also started to play league of legends =P.

It was a pretty fun game to waste your money on since playing it for free is a waste of time. I hate it. I really do, I own at it, but it's hard to do that without spending $10 for a good weapon. And Solider is too OPed plus trying to level up after level 22-30 takes forever.

57thPeanut

I have been playing it for a bit. Not as often as I used to play legions but its still a good game. Peanutking is me charcter on it if anyone wannas adds me...

I played for a pretty good time. Got boring though. I found it really easy. It really didn't take any strategy at all, one of the most important things I believe games should have. Check out the videos of "major" competitions. All based on who could shoot better, really.

Esuke-L

I had my time on there..It was a first look temporary replacement for my legions cravings..but I got bored..& annoyed with the freezes.

Playin Tribes2 now..God I miss downjets.. Q.Q

Chi-Ro

Private Tester
I played from Closed beta to the point they betrayed everyone by letting you buy an advantage (exactly what they said they wouldn't do a good many times). At that point I quit and have only played 4 or 5 times since then.