Alias and Smurf tracker thread

I gave up smurfing long ago.
Particularly because last time I smurfed for about a week, and got invited to 5 clans, including the one I was leader of at the time. To be honest, I don't think this community is large enough for smurfs anyway.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I get asked the stupidest questions when I'm not smurfing.
(ex/ "Hey jordahan, could u give me private tester plz")

Redvan

Private Tester
I get asked the stupidest questions when I'm not smurfing.
(ex/ "Hey jordahan, could u give me private tester plz")
me too... like:
"hey omni, what is 98?"

to which I replied: "The year Falcon 4.0 was released! DUH!"

Gravis

sentinel.png

DUN Dun dun!

Kryst

Private Tester
I dont smurf because I can't warn/kick ppl when they start missbehaving in servers. :(

Just doesn't sound the same when you have xXRandomNameHereXx spewing warnings to not TK.

Darklord

Private Tester
I dont smurf because I can't warn/kick ppl when they start missbehaving in servers. :(

Just doesn't sound the same when you have xXRandomNameHereXx spewing warnings to not TK.

Sure you can. They may not believe you, but they get the message when you kick them.

Alex

People usually confuse me with smurfs...i mean it happens alot,even Dobson(dobby?) thought that..and all times in PUBs...because i am too awesome!

Propkid

I'd love it if an admin told me why does the number of empty lines in between the listed smurfs increases by 1 every time i edit the post...

Delph

Just in case anyone hasnt figured it out yet, used to have a lot of names but i was Itchycondomz, XDelphX, and delphy on IA. Now i play as Pollux.
<<and im not a new member.... been playin since IA first came out