After clicking Join my screen stays at "Connecting"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tman2010001

My game has worked fine over the past few months. Idk what is going on.... When I click to join, it will stay at the connecting screen for longer than usual. The gray bar not showing up until some time later. I can always click leave and then try to rejoin, but it still takes ages. IDK what it is.

Crisis12096

If my computer suddenly feels slower than usual, I'd start with a virus scan.

Also, how's your internet recently? If it's slow it can take a really long time to join a game. Do you tend to spike in games? If your ping is stable, I'd start with a virus scan (just to be safe, at the very least)

tman2010001

Oh.. I didnt consider a virus scan.. I am at a place that has very fast internet. Were talking 2mb per second downloads. I guess I better scan.

tman2010001

Windows 7, Intel Duo Processor @ 2.2GHz, Intel Mobile Chipset; OpenGL. These are fine. When I first downloaded I could play just fine and that was months ago. This has just started only a few days ago.

I did the virus scan last night; nothing was found.

After a wipe of the files and an update from the launcher, it seems to be working fine. I guess some of the things I had may have somehow caused it. Idk

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
All's well that ends well.

Just a note: Intel Mobile Chipsets are not supported by Legions: Overdrive. While they can power the game, reliability can be questionable. Whether this was the cause of your issues, who knows, but something to keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.