Add skin selection to Loadout screen?

Mahidhar

First of all, I'd like to congratulate the developers who have done a hard work to implement the new updates. I especially wanna congratulate the ones who created the graphics/animations for the core back-plates.

The only thing that's bothering me is that I cannot use just one skin with my favorite core. Therefore, I'd like to ask you guys if you could implement an option in the loadout screen which could let us select one skin and keep playing with it. I figured since you guys are working on giving us customizable loadouts, why not let players choose what skin they want to use with the core they got.

Anyway, again, I love how you guys turned those rusty back plates into use-able cores and gave them each their own unique look. Looking forward to seeing more of this stuff.

Maxter

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Definitely a good idea, I know I've seen some 'skin chooser' mods around. I'll see if I can pester one of the nerdbomber devs into including something like this into the loadout menu.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
I've already done this via modding. It's not on the public servers or have a GUI, but it works. You just have to use console commands. We are working on a GUI though. It's just not complete yet.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Yar, still loving this idea. I really like for it to be integrated into the Loadout screen, perhaps separate 'Equipment' and 'Appearance' tabs to keep everything from becoming cluttered.

Mahidhar

Yeah, and I think it's time we started integrating all the other mods that we think are useful by default.

Sin

Private Tester
Right now I think the devs are focused on more of the gameplay and adding new stuff that makes legions more fun. Appearance comes second to gameplay for a while.

RisingSun

Private Tester
Yeah, and I think it's time we started integrating all the other mods that we think are useful by default.
I have been thinking about that idea for way too long, it will definitely be a great idea, stat track, etc and any coding mods dark skies or zoom options list would be useful.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Well, it looks like, from what Volt said, that something might be on its way, so I'll just sit tight and wait for it.