About choosing beta testers?

theGOAT

Hi im just wondering, has somebody been informed they are chosen to be a beta tester?

does anyone know when they are choosing or how they are going to contact us?

BeefThief

Beefy Member
I'd imagine it'd be more like Seymour breaks in through a basement window and proceeds to the washroom. The private tester would be awakened by a toilet flushing and a deep, belly laugh; Followed by Seymour appearing with a Golden Ticket granting beta entrance.
Just use air freshener afterwards.

Alex

Easy MJ.

Your Cynicism might just scare the real youngsters off.
it's better if we're informed *later*..than IA's *very soon*......what youngsters?..who played legions? or any old IA game since the site's been down for 7 freaking months!

I'm not sure that I understand your argument.
Are you saying that since the game has been for 7 months, all youngsters that did once play legions have grown in the time period of 7 months to full adults, thus creating the impossibility for there to be any youngsters to be returning to legions?
I'm classifying anyone under the age of say, 16 as a youngster.
Since I'm well aware that there is some people under said age here, my argument is valid.

Hypnotoad

In a sense, yes. The downtime of IA had an unpredictable side effect, mutating a percentage of the community into bitter, whining pensioners.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Just a forewarning: Don't get your hopes up too high about being chosen in the initial draft. :)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Don't think of him as a smasher of dreams... Think of us as balloons and he's the kid holding on. He's keeping us grounded in reality (unless he decides to let go).