Ability Pickups

Would you like to see any form of power up?

• Total voters

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Ehh... Could be really OP. Going 250 hit a speed boost or llama speed boost.
I say cores and boost grenades are enough.

killzone5

While you bring up a good point about the mobility pickups id have to agree with seymour. I'm always hearing players making excuses about their ammo and it would be slightly more convenient to pick up ammo off the dead than to respawn or search for an ammo box. However i do like the health regen the way it is

It'd be very interesting if there were small, animated, lighted areas along the outskirts of the map that would give you a little speed boost - let's say +25. Not too far close to the base for llama's, and not too far away from the base(I could potentially see at least two per map, even Nivosus. We would need to make sure that they're not too numerous). These would have to be very small so that the player would have to precisely skii across the lighted area, and would take more skill to get more speed along the map aside from the glorified throw-and-grenade-boost-catch.

I mean, if we're not going to use more of the boost pads from Gorge or Bladerun, then this could be an alternative made just for the terrain of the map - not in the base itself. This is what we should be promoting though, since speed and flying really give Legions its name; however, these "lighted areas" could also be deathtraps since the defenders/chasers might be able to predict the capper's path. Would take testing of course, but I believe it could give Legions a little more depth in speed. :)

But then... there's the update where we will be getting BOOST CORES. So this is something I just threw out there, haha..

killzone5

this is a suggestions thread, not a let loose with sarcastic ass comments thread.

and the threads pretty much through, the answers in the poll :I