69XXX_UnHoly_MLG_OVERLOAD_PUBWRECKING_XXX69

Application-1

test bester
Alright losers, it is time you all wake the *dance* up because it is UnHoly time bitches.
UnHoly living up to the name and nothing you can do about it scrub!
Look at this video and be amazed about our pro tactics, how we neutralize dem threats and more of that MLG stuff SON.

FEATURING:
UnHoly_GuardianOfPotxXx69
UnHoly_xXUltimateEliteWarriorxXx69
UnHoly_DragonSniperxXx69
UnHoly_SuperSaiyanCyborgxXx69
UnHoly_CXXX69

Crumpetdrive bitches!

Vox

UnHoly are a bunch of scrubs.
Heaven tries to make them sound a lot better than they actually are and they are annoying in game.

Propkid

I was wondering what App is doing and why isn't he playing one of the most teamwork-intense and 'serious' games called DOTA2 with me anymore.
It seems as if he's throwing leejunz LAN parties with a group of his friends, all of them just in their underwear, drinking excessive amounts of energy drink shots and probably fapping with plastic bags on their heads.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
I was wondering what App is doing and why isn't he playing one of the most teamwork-intense and 'serious' games called DOTA2 with me anymore.
It seems as if he's throwing leejunz LAN parties with a group of his friends, all of them just in their underwear, drinking excessive amounts of energy drink shots and probably fapping with plastic bags on their heads.
Sound pretty accurate iirc.