57th Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karnage

Private Tester
Yeah, the A used to stand for Applicant but cadets wear the tag too. I don't know if Zaha was just too lazy but he never changed it. :p

Psh, they take themselves way too seriously for my liking.
Dabbleh, that's who we are. We also have huge fun. If you don't like it that's fine but there is no need to hijack my recruiting thread with your negativity. How would you like it if I did that to a recruiting thread of yours?

Abandoned

Yeah, suprisingly enough to say, this "seriousness" actually creates a subtle enjoyful atmosphere on the ts3 server.

(Don't call me weird, just because you haven't experienced it before)

57thKB24

Sometimes, people doesn't understand the meaning of MATURITY and that's what 57th is about. The fact others misunderstood 57th on how we deal things, if you only knew the depth of what this clan is about you would certainly get what are our aims and goals. Others, leave 57th because they thought that we take-out all the fun, your impressions to this clan is wrong and your excuses are so light for us to bother.

Royalty

The Aussie
Yeah I was with them for a while. They are truly great guys. Would of loved to stick around, however I wasn't available during practices and games due to school, time differences etc.

57thEnryu

to be fair we do have our stupid moments occasionally (points at self), but I think its true of all our members that when we need to be we are always appropriate and handle ourselves well, whether in game or life.

skypredator

Deh Numbah Wun Yuro is Chuck Norris approved. What now.

On a more serious note, I'd like to try out for 57th. I'll be sending in an application sometime this week.

Sin

Private Tester
approved.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.