132 CREW

Frez

Scrim results : 21.07.2012, 17:00CEST

Ch's lineup: Frez, Bestking, Pure, Fox, Dobson​
The Fallen's lineup : Voltage, Sylar, Dino, Solid, Megashine​

First match :
Teams: Chainmaster(Alpha), TheFallen(Beta) Map: Frostbyte
Result: 10-3, Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/G1KUY.png
Comment : It was pretty fun, the two teams did a great job, we were great defenders which enabled us to quickly take advantage.​
Second match :
Teams: TheFallen(Alpha), Chainmaster(Beta) Map: Reactor
Result: 7-10, Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/4IRZC.png (I screened it too late)
Comment : IMO it was just awesome! First we took too much confidence and was surprised by the skills of the fallen, we were defeated 6-3, half of the match. So we reorganize our team especially our attack which was rather weak at the start. This allowed us to come back quickly to the score.​
I especially want to thank all the subs who helped us to form two teams. It was a real pleasure to play together.​
We were unable to organize an effective team strategy today because we were not between members and I hope there will be more people next time.​
I also hope that we re-launched the enthusiasm for european scrims!​

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
The first match was ok, but the second match was really good. I'd thought there was going to be a tie-breaker halfway through the second match, but you guys played well and prevented one.

We should organize another scrim soon, when clan members of both teams are available.
Many thanks to the subs. Good game, and kudos to the team of Ch!

Frez

Scrim results : 29.07.2012, 20:15CEST

Ch's lineup: Frez, xtreme, Pure, Mukthar, *Fireblasto*, TheCaptaint​
Pancakes's lineup : Dabbleh, Pullute, App-1, Solid, Fox, Dobson​

First match :
Teams: Chainmaster(Alpha), Pancakes(Beta) Map: Frostbyte
Result: 5-10, Screenshot:
Comment : It was nice, thanks for all, and always I thank all the subs!

57thEnryu

legions still has scrims? at last check legions only had like 2 or 3 teams, let alone scrims. this is all blowing my mind!

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
No, it was for a laugh. This wasn't an attempt to get competition back, we DON'T have enough eu players? Comprende?

Frez

Chainmaster clan is now off!
*Fireblasto* : Any Ch. members that are still around please come onto IRC (Click here to connect, punch in your nick, and type #spektrum in the channel box and hit connect) or private message me