132 CREW

Skutki

As the co-founder I want to add that we are looking for a HoF and a specialized capper, but besides that do not contact us. We will contact you :]

The clan is now... half-active. Weekly practices are meant to start this week.
Every Sunday at 15:00pm CET.
Practices are kinda open. if we like you you can join us. All SpeK players are welcome, all potential members are welcome too (as of now thecaptaint, Hirmant)
IRC channel:
#chainmaster

All clan members please idle on IRC at all times when your PC is on. It's really hard to get hold of some of you guys. To be honest so far I have never seen Igor or Chainsaw...

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Match details.

The Fallen lineup: Voltage, Omegas, Sylar, *Fireblasto*, Stubbsy or Application-1, and in need of a 6th player.
Ch lineup: Frez, The-Captiant, Bestking, Helvian, PureDomination, and the sixth player is yet to be confirmed.

There will be an initial two matches, if both teams are at a score of 1-1 at the end, there will be a tie-breaking third match. If either of the teams wins the first two matches, there will not be a third match.

The maps that will be played:
First match- Frostbyte
Second match- Reactor
Tiebreaker- Elegiac

JedrekPl

Next Scrim on July 7th :
Time is 5pm
Ch VS The Fallen
results:
screenshot:
videos :
Match details.

The Fallen lineup: Voltage, Omegas, Sylar, Jedrek, *Fireblasto*, and Stubbsy or Application-1.
Ch lineup: Frez, The-Captiant, Bestking, Helvian, PureDomination, and the sixth player is yet to be confirmed.

There will be an initial two matches, if both teams are at a score of 1-1 at the end, there will be a tie-breaking third match. If either of the teams wins the first two matches, there will not be a third match.

The maps that will be played:
First match- Frostbyte
Second match- Reactor
Tiebreaker- Elegiac

*dance*!!!

I gonna be offline...