Comments on Profile Post by Karnage

1. Armageddon
    Armageddon
    Not sure, i might have some restrictions or something. Like they put on Nept.
    Jun 25, 2012
  2. Karnage
    Karnage
    Odd. It might just be something in your settings. Anyway the reason I wanted to talk to you was because I saw that you were looking for a clan. If you don't have one yet we are recruiting. You can find us at legalaliens.me. Please note that we are not just a Legions team. We are a clan and we play multiple game. You can also find our TS info under the communication tab on the site. Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jun 25, 2012
  3. Armageddon
    Armageddon
    I'd love to join up with you guys, Honestly the only reason i kept playing legions until recently was because you would usualy get on and we'd have a few really good games. I'm signed up at the site, lemme know what i have to do to join.
    Jun 26, 2012
  4. Karnage
    Karnage
    Awesome! I saw that you had signed up. Just fill out an application (under the recruitment tab) and hop on TS when you can. We are still new and small so not always someone there but if you idle for a while someone will come along. :D
    Jun 26, 2012
  5. Karnage
    Karnage
    By the way I asked you to join for the same reason you mentioned above, lol.
    Jun 26, 2012