Legions: Overdrive

BugGirl
BugGirl
PSSHHHHH. I've got ... uhh ... dang. Uhm. I've got braces that just got adjusted so I'm sticking with soft foods so I can't eat most stuff FFFFFFFFF YES OKAY I'LL BE JEALOUS ;_;
BugGirl
BugGirl
Incidentally, did you run over the collective pets of the entire legions community at some point? There seems to be a ridiculous amount of bias against you, judging by your most recent forum post about what them jetpack dudes looked like before they got rusted over... I don't get it and it's really irritating, and of course it must be five times as irritating for you.
BugGirl
BugGirl
On my part, I'd encourage you to just not post at all, this community flat out fails at life and it's really not worth the effort trying to win anyone here over. 8|
BugGirl
BugGirl
(Though if you did want to win them over you'd have to start by dumbing down your speech, adopting some lazy stereotypes about religious people or anyone who disagrees with you, coming up with some straw man arguments and being prepared to argue about anything and everything. Also memes.)
BugGirl
BugGirl
(But srsly don't try to win these people over. [They suck.])
skypredator
skypredator
Thanks for all the notifications. ;P
That sucks. I got mine.. uhhh, three months ago. Ramen noodles are the best thing you can have atm. :D

I dunno. Maybe it's just that they know if "they get a response, they've struck a nerve". I've known this for a long time, but I don't really care anymore. See, I've got cookies, and they don't. :D