Legions: Overdrive

GameDevMich
GameDevMich
GameDevMich
GameDevMich
Unfortunately, the pic shows what's left of the costume after the 30 lbs chain snagged and ripped half of it off. It was about 15 t-shirts, 12 feet of black cloth, three hoodies ripped apart. Add one massive chain and complete face coverage of white paint, came to about 40 pounds all together.
GameDevMich
GameDevMich
As RedInk mentioned, I ran a live video stream to the IA community of me shaving my head with a razor. They were very amused. The worst part is I had to finish with a horrible case of food poisoning, so it wasn't the best =/
Dacil
Dacil
wow! that's some dedication...it looks neat in the photo despite it being torn undesirably...and the movie looks very interesting and creepy...wonder why I never heard of it before
Dacil
Dacil
OMG wish i saw that! lol....gah food poisoning is the worst =/
GameDevMich
GameDevMich
The old-timers from IA know of my dedications (obsession?) with Halloween. Each year I try and top the last. In 2009, I put together a badass hunter costume from L4D.
GameDevMich
GameDevMich
As for the movie, it was an indie project. It's one of my favorite movies and you should definitely check it out. Absolutely beautiful, very touching story and great fight scenes.

I've already started brainstorming my 2011 costume, but it's going to be tough to top Ink.