Legions: Overdrive

MJ1284
MJ1284
Hola mi amigo! Que pasa?
A2
A2
I started university a few days back, and the only thing I liked till now were the AC rooms. LECTURES - Y U SO BORING?!?!
A2
A2
BTW, you on any of the SN sites? FB/Twitter/MS?
MJ1284
MJ1284
I feel your pain bro, I really do. How you've settled in? How long you'll be studying ?

If it makes you feel any better, I ain't having easy time either. I'm on my 4th week in city's tech support working as "trainee" of sorts and I'm holed up there till 7th October (horray)... I like it and all but there's SOOO DAMN MUCH I hafta memorize.
MJ1284
MJ1284
Nah I ain't in FB or Twitter, but I do occasionally pop around Messenger... if I'm bored enough :p
A2
A2
I'm in Malaysia. The university is great! Though it's massive and I have to walk like shite to get to my Faculty. I just started off my first year, doing Bachelors of Engineering - Electronics majoring in Multimedia studies. It's been just a week since I started.
A2
A2
Well it's not that bad, considering all the notes are uploaded online, but the amount to study is massive. And this is a 4 years course, each year having like 3 trimesters.
A2
A2
. For this year, I have like 5 subjects each semester. Mostly electronics, circuits and some basic computer programming. Otherwise, I'm kinda excited for next month, coz I'll be attending my first ever concert ^_^ MTV World Stage malaysia. Won free tickets. as far as I know, 30 Seconds to Mars are playing. :D
MJ1284
MJ1284
heh, only one week and you're already living student life to it's fullest :)

Remember to wear giant Legions banner in that MTV concert :D