RockeyRex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love you.

I will now present to you a 10 page report about procrastination and how it has to do with me loving you.
    rocke what I traval and not getting more play to the legions
    I rejected this serves to comb you caught me
    Hey? Erm... can u help make me a mod that shows my ping?
    :p having ping spikes (from 60-80 shoots to 200+) recently..
    wanna know when i can play seriously...
    Hope it'll not much be a burden to u?
    RockeyRex- LEVEL UP to Legions Developer! congrats
    I
    IzRaPiDz
    Ino, congrats
    What would I change the coordinate in the position for the powerlevel script to so that it is above my reticle instead of below? I want around the same distance from the reticle as well.
    You're not gone be able to troll people if you keep making them love you with your scripts.

Add some viruses to your next script. Love will be over soon! muhahaha
    RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    Yeah it does at that point. However anything done in pre-game is reset.
    RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    I'll prolly see later if it's possible to ignore those deaths (although thay are good to reduce the ammount of death spammers like you >.>)
    Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Haha, that's probably the very first time I've done that, I was suprised when my death count was 100+.
    Dude - whats the call/function to alert when the flag is home? I want to take your flag alert script and have it announce the return of the flag.
    RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    Flag alert doesn't have such a feat.
    But go on and give ImpCTFSounds a shot.
    Stilgar
    Stilgar
    Right on, thanks.
    Agh, which mouse should I get? MX518 or Mw2 mouse? :O Can't decide...they're both good.
    Reactions: RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    Well except if you wish to adjust weights, then its mw2
    Pure4Pwnge
    Pure4Pwnge
    Well, the MW2 mouse seems a better tracking-wise however I haven't seen many reviews on it :( MX518 received many good reviews.
    Pure4Pwnge
    Pure4Pwnge
    Actually I'm also thinking about the R.A.T. 5 gaming mouse....>.> As well as the Mionix Naos 3200...
    "I could... But I cba... Maybe if I'm bored enough"
    Hahahahah....
    I knew someone says something like (takes too long, too much work, maybe later)
    So I am working in that... Dont beleb in me? Well I am going to upload my version of "Legions Overdrive by Lcam" in a video soon!
    I only change the Main Menu with the song, optionc change and more ; )
    RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    Meeh. I don't care. Not much of a cosmetics person anyways,
    Lcam
    Lcam
    You're wrong ... :)
    Your attitude is the reason that at this time only 30 people are playing in Legions Overdrive.
    Legions has potential, you can not imagine!
    It only takes patience, contacts and upload new stuff at every season!
    That is the reason why IA came into bankruptcy
    RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    The hell? I am just scripting unoffical features to add to the game what I felt like should be there.
    As I said, if you feel like there should be something and you have the free time to do it, go for it.
    I don't really need such a feature, so I can't really be bothered to make one either. It will most likely be added later on by the devs, just not the main priority to a beta game.
    hey what headset do you have?
    RockeyRex
    RockeyRex
    Creative Fatal1ty. The stereo plug version, USB headsets tend to be failures.
    Pure4Pwnge
    Pure4Pwnge
    Oh you like it? i was thinking about getting it as it is only $45 :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…