SeymourGore
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When is the video contest winner going to be announced? :O
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    Know what, go ahead and make the new one and link it to me. I'd like to see the Media page constantly updated with new videos/content, so even if yours didn't win the initial contest, it still has a chance to be included on the media page.
    Pure4Pwnge
    Pure4Pwnge
    Might take a day or 2 =/
    Pure4Pwnge
    Pure4Pwnge
    Rendering now...will post up on youtube in about 10-15min
    We all float down here georgey.
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    I'll kill you all! Ha Ha! I'll drive you crazy and I'll kill you all! I'm every nightmare you've ever had! I am your worst dream come true! I'M EVERYTHING YOU EVER WERE AFRAID OF!
    I
    why are your pictures always freaky seymourgore XD
    SG Private #1?.. you know Password?
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    Hey guy, it changes whenever a PUG begins. Hop onto TS3 and if there's a PUG going on, that's where the password would be revealed.
    D
    hey wats up um wen i click the play botton it won't start why is that
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    Does it give an error message at all?
    "Also: no pic, no comment!"
    You just remove them because you know he's your evil twin ¬ ¬
    Wtf ping.... I am Philippines
    [DE] shazbot.eu #1 - 360 all
    [US] Hotswaps #1- 244 all
    [SG] Test Server#1- 244

Bully [SG] Test server... :( Bye [JP] Test server :_(
    hi SeymourGore :)
    im writing couse there is one guy in d eu servers named zdyrk,which he is TKing and shooting at me also to provoke me.please can you or some other admin warn him?
    thanks
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    Tried to find him, no luck, he was gone! Send me some screenshots of zdryk in action, then I'll take him down!
    SHIVA_DISTROYER
    SHIVA_DISTROYER
    thanks,will do like that next time :)
    was a pleasure to finally play a game with u and ur buddies ill be back many thanks
    I treat TKers just like cheaters, both are a detriment to the game. Again, I appreciate your response. Keep me informed on how the progress goes once you do have admin controls availalbe and how I might be able to placed on that list to get them.

Had to make this a 2 part response
    Seymour I given you a name in the past and nothing happened, under your current process of determining a recourse you will never be effective. Knowing that the persons actually in charge are uable to really do anything, I can deal with these jackoffs meself, just a pain in the ass having to ruin a day of my gaming in order to ruin a day of theirs.
    SeymourGore, how does a person get on the community moderators list. I am tired of dealing with the damn TKers in the game and no way to deal with them. I would like to be on that list please.
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    Not currently any admin controls in Legions, but we're working on them. Feel free to send me a list of names of griefers as you come across them!
    aup how do i go about registering a clan
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    not really any registration process at the moment. You can post your clan website/details in the appropriate thread under competition, though.
    aup bro was wondering if u could give me a few tips so i can improve many thanks. peace
    Reactions: Stubbsy
    SeymourGore
    SeymourGore
    Normally what Seymour does is when people start shooting at him, he'll run and hide. Eventually they get bored of chasing and take Seymour's flag instead. Problem solved!
    jago
    jago
    sound advice
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…