Your Mouse Speed

WarHawk

I was having troublt with mouse speed but rock explianed to me and it made my aiming a lot better when I put it to 80.....

57thRomance

I'd say 5 to 6 cm/360. Ideally, one swipe of the mouse across the mouse pad should be as close to one full rotation as possible, no more or less. I know one of the Omnis said that at some point, and that has helped my game a bit more.

I'd say 5 to 6 cm/360. Ideally, one swipe of the mouse across the mouse pad should be as close to one full rotation as possible, no more or less. I know one of the Omnis said that at some point, and that has helped my game a bit more.

Ideally, one swipe for a 180 imo. You don't really need to do 360s. More control over your movements and smoother handling.

Don't know about fps (sorry), but I own about 10 mice or so, and have to change the speed anytime I want to try a different one. Speed in option menu varies from a 6 to a 24, depending on which mouse I'm using. Hope this helps!

In game I used 55 (idk what that is in 360) if I remember right with 1800 dpi mouse and now I have a Razer Scarab mousepad instead of a cheap $2 mouse pad.