List Of Aussie Legions Players

Buckles

Sup. I'm new here, but I'm from Aus.
Rougey may be getting back into this btw, after he fixes net at his new place or something like that.
From the Aus *Tribes: Ass-End* community I know a few people are possibly interested in this game
Anyway, hi.

As you all know, I am still around. I managed to get my server up, and that will be running whenever I am home. When I get a new computer (Jan) I will turn my current laptop into a dedicated server.

Out of curiosity, how many Aussies are still around?

I'd be more than keen if you get enough people to play some actual games or OVsD. I honestly prefer the faster pace and increased air movement. This being said, as of now it's easier to just log into ascend and start playing straight away without having to wait around or play in high ping.

It's unfortunate that ascend is having the same problems we had a couple of years back. Smite is the big focus now and poor ol' T:A is left in the dust. Hi-rez seems to have left it lie and from what I heard the player base is decreasing. Not to mention the hit-scan weapons and snipers are driving me insane. A decent sniper should not be completely game changing imho. :I

Perhaps you should organize a time for us Aussies to jump on together and scrim? I would be keen for a weekly game or something. That way we can probably get enough people to play without waiting around etc. I can ping peeps on facebook and see if they're interested too. c:

I miss legions ;.; *hugglesbabylegions* IT WASN'T EVEN GIVEN A CHANCE. Fingers crossed that changes in the future. Can't wait to OD and chute cap again. ;D

Btw I've seen ya on T:A buckles, welcome to legions. You will be addicted before too long if it takes off again. ;D

OHANDFLAME, COME TO T:A

aus.hsp

Private Tester
I'd be more than keen if you get enough people to play some actual games or OVsD. I honestly prefer the faster pace and increased air movement. This being said, as of now it's easier to just log into ascend and start playing straight away without having to wait around or play in high ping.

It's unfortunate that ascend is having the same problems we had a couple of years back. Smite is the big focus now and poor ol' T:A is left in the dust. Hi-rez seems to have left it lie and from what I heard the player base is decreasing. Not to mention the hit-scan weapons and snipers are driving me insane. A decent sniper should not be completely game changing imho. :I

Perhaps you should organize a time for us Aussies to jump on together and scrim? I would be keen for a weekly game or something. That way we can probably get enough people to play without waiting around etc. I can ping peeps on facebook and see if they're interested too. c:

I miss legions ;.; *hugglesbabylegions* IT WASN'T EVEN GIVEN A CHANCE. Fingers crossed that changes in the future. Can't wait to OD and chute cap again. ;D

Btw I've seen ya on T:A buckles, welcome to legions. You will be addicted before too long if it takes off again. ;D

OHANDFLAME, COME TO T:A

You bad. T:A Dead.
Noob.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
Holy *chocolate cookies*, Pete?

Sorry dude, I thought you where some upstart - why the hell did you change your name? It looks like Oxford Street!

EDIT: And if you are a veteran now, Train is an Elder and I'm like, I dunno, Leejunz Jebus?

aus.hsp

Private Tester

It's true lol????

Holy *chocolate cookies*, Pete?

Sorry dude, I thought you where some upstart - why the hell did you change your name? It looks like Oxford Street!

EDIT: And if you are a veteran now, Train is an Elder and I'm like, I dunno, Leejunz Jebus?

And no problem mate <3
How have you been?
Been too long :)
I was the third Aussie after you and Fraggyyyy.

It's true lol????

And no problem mate <3
How have you been?
Been too long :)
I was the third Aussie after you and Fraggyyyy.

I honestly don't remember seeing you around way back then. 0.o Either way, couldn't give a flying *dance* haha. We're all old bastards as far as legions is concerned.

Rougey

Most Honoured Aussie
There where others before you and Fraggis, DancingPidgeon and me probably logged a couple of hundred hours dueling each other alone.

But they are not here.

Strife

I miss Fraggis. He always got sloshed and/or high and harassed DL/co back in the day on vent in ameripugs. Fraggis and Rouge are two of the few good trolls (sharkbait and coffee being the rest of the few) our community was blessed with and it's probably not a coincidence that they're both aus.