Where to install mods.

Styrafome

Just recently looked at the forum and saw some cool things I could use but I have no idea where the files are so that I can place them there. Can anyone lead me through it? I haven't found anything browsing through all the topics

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
It depends on the sort of mods you are trying to install. You extract all the files you need into the target folder in the directory.
Reticles, huds and other visual mods: Legions Overdrive\live\client\gui
Maps, and other map-related mods: Legions Overdrive\live\legions\data

Other scripts and stuff go in different folders, depending on the script, in the Legions Overdrive directory.

k e v i n

Private Tester
Just recently looked at the forum and saw some cool things I could use but I have no idea where the files are so that I can place them there. Can anyone lead me through it? I haven't found anything browsing through all the topics
maybe u can post what mods you're interested in, and someone may be able to tell you where/how to install it

Fixious

Test Lead
He was on IRC. Wanted to use a Arch's sniper scope but couldn't get it to install (afaik). I managed to install it just fine.

k e v i n

Private Tester
He was on IRC. Wanted to use a Arch's sniper scope but couldn't get it to install (afaik). I managed to install it just fine.
i also installed archers sniper mod just fine as well (although i don't use sniper), but i just wanted to install it to see if it worked

Fixious

Test Lead
I noticed that fresh installs of Legions don't have an autoexec folder in mods, so maybe that was the issue.

Arch

Legions Developer
I noticed that fresh installs of Legions don't have an autoexec folder in mods, so maybe that was the issue.
Yeah, you have to create that folder. I do believe it tells the engine to run the scripts, otherwise you would have to do it manually through the console in-game every time.