T:A, who's playing?

PureWhoopAss

Legions Developer
you do have to unless your face to face and the opponent doesnt shift paths then it wouldn't be leading it would be point and click..

Freeman

RAYTANG

Fixious

Test Lead
thanks for the link! its realllllllllly helpful. why dont you advertise for them?

btw, a girl using a cucumber isnt that odd. its just a replacement for a dildo. weird, but not unheard of

because googling 'tribes ascend aimbot' is so hard. the more hirez knows the better. or they can just keep banning legit players like myself until the aimbotters are going up against no one else but themselves.

:eek:

Freeman

RAYTANG
because googling 'tribes ascend aimbot' is so hard. the more hirez knows the better.
i didnt realize that the hi-rez dev team came to these forums :|

showing the T:A devs the site is different then showing the general public. I doubt everyone here knew that their was an aimbot available.

or they can just keep banning legit players like myself until the aimbotters are going up against no one else but themselves.

:eek:

that does suck though.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
HACKER ACCUSATIONS ALL DAY AND STILL NOT BANNED

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Also, Mabel gets called bad in almost every pub he plays.

discord

Private Tester
HACKER ACCUSATIONS ALL DAY AND STILL NOT BANNED

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Also, Mabel gets called bad in almost every pub he plays.

Who was that guy? dogpoop? dogpenis? dogturds? dogface? So bad. So unwilling to go through with his duel for account deletion even though he suggested it. It would have been amusing to see Mabel faceroll him and never have to deal with him again.

The moral of the story is "omg wah ur aimbot wah lag wah MA is hax, wah hitscan is hax." Typical non-elitist servers. This needs to be remedied and the bad players need to be weeded out to be able to actually enjoy a game without a server full of llamas and people that aren't capable of understanding the flow of the game. This statement extends to 'tribes vets' that never got it but happened to play in the glory days.

It would be nice to see how this game plays in a non pub-stomp environment, but I'm assuming it will be Ranger/Raider/Pathfinder let the winscan/SUPARSMG/SUPARSPEED commence, Still worth a shot.

Edit: The profanity filter fails if you put dog in front of words. I'm leaving it in there for extra win.

I had previously always stated that I wouldn't pay to get into the beta of a f2p game. Someone must have heard me, because my free key arrived today :D.

Redvan

Private Tester
You're not getting a huge gain using an aimbot with the hitscan anyway... it's not that hard to just do it yourself.