Legions: Overdrive - Flought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixious

Test Lead
CalmDown.jpg

Propkid

Nothing too special.
(and no, I have not just agreed with Sheep. I never do. If you think this post supports Sheep's point of view then this post will undergo self-destruction)

Disci

Old man
Np, I like it despite the fillers. :)

I don't like few of the ladies in here but that's a different story.

Mots0311

Yea to be honest, I dont know how people could be so critical of Envys montage and give so much kudos to this one. True this video has good editing and a dramatic intro, but Envy clearly stated he didnt know how to do such things. As for montages, both this video and Envys were similar and showed stuff that I havent been able to do which is why I watch these clips. I would be interested in hearing what Phanaka...? thinks of this video being that he usually thinks everyones videos are excrement except his (and in all fairness his are pretty good). I hope people base their opinions on critical analysis and not who they know and like personally or who they want acceptance from.

Severance

Private Tester
Yea to be honest, I dont know how people could be so critical of Envys montage and give so much kudos to this one. True this video has good editing and a dramatic intro, but Envy clearly stated he didnt know how to do such things. As for montages, both this video and Envys were similar and showed stuff that I havent been able to do which is why I watch these clips. I would be interested in hearing what Phanaka...? thinks of this video being that he usually thinks everyones videos are excrement except his (and in all fairness his are pretty good). I hope people base their opinions on critical analysis and not who they know and like personally or who they want acceptance from.
i like you.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
After the good opening point (which nicely added to the build up) I was to say the least disappointed. As other people have said, editing and music choice were good, but other than this - I kinda expected something new, something a little different. This at some points just felt generic and I completely agree with Sharp's statement:

... but a lot of those clips had me going, "Really?"

Royalty

The Aussie
Disappointing... :(
Velox was SOOOOO much better.
Make up for it with your next montage.

NO SECOND-CLASS CLIPS NEXT TIME FOOL!
6a00e54ef2e21b88330133f48a8cc3970b-250wi

;)

phanakapan

Private Tester
I love playing with you pure, and you are very talented, but honestly I wouldn't have included a single thing from your video except for the long MA on elegiac. All the rest just wasn't special and happens in basically every pub. I've seen you do much more impressive stuff recently, but I guess you weren't recording at the time. MAs under 150m with rare exception are just so common. boost returns midair happen on almost every chase these days. stand to stand grabs on frost can be done from the llama hill. i dunno, just want to see the footage i know you can get instead of common stuff.

Pure4Pwnge

Yeah gonna start recording all the time now, since all my good stuff either gets lost from me being too lazy to clip after i play, or not recording.

MightySheep

lol @ all these ppl getting mad why is there no one who isnt total normal person here :L

piggeh, why are you denying the fact tht he was aiming at the dude which he already missed 10 times and accidently hit the capper ? :|

Abadoned, it wasnt a perfectly timed mortar, it was a random newb shot with a little bit of luck attached, if you think that shot was good then you are in the same category as Pure, just accept it lol

ColorSpades, dont make pointless and meaningless insult because you disagree with my lack of being nice

the montage was bad, deal with it

S

shaskie

Mighty, your troll comments in this thread are lol. How is making fun of one of the only people who make good montages helping anything?

That's completely uncalled for. How is trolling this small community fun in anyway? Please explain.

EDIT: Have you even made a montage yourself?

lol @ all these ppl getting mad why is there no one who isnt total normal person here :L

piggeh, why are you denying the fact tht he was aiming at the dude which he already missed 10 times and accidently hit the capper ? :|

Abadoned, it wasnt a perfectly timed mortar, it was a random newb shot with a little bit of luck attached, if you think that shot was good then you are in the same category as Pure, just accept it lol

ColorSpades, dont make pointless and meaningless insult because you disagree with my lack of being nice

the montage was bad, deal with it

I applaud your consistency in trolling. I wanted to specifically point out you telling him to stop making montages; Let me make it simpler for you:
If a new player is bad at the game, do you tell him to quit the game and never play again because he doesn't have that much experience?
Btw, the answer is no.
Truly, there is a very fine line between harsh, constructive criticism and telling people they suck.

Abandoned

I applaud your consistency in trolling. I wanted to specifically point out you telling him to stop making montages; Let me make it simpler for you:
If a new player is bad at the game, do you tell him to quit the game and never play again because he doesn't have that much experience?
Btw, the answer is no.
Truly, there is a very fine line between harsh, constructive criticism and telling people they suck.

COLOREDSPADES YOU SUCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.