Versatile - A Legions Movie

Vox

very nice movie phan! that mortar was pretty sick.
however do you use youtubes audioswap for the music?

phanakapan

Private Tester
no need for audioswap. i always search youtube before deciding on a song. if there are a lot of videos with the song already on youtube, its a good bet you can use it without having to audioswap. considering how much it helps to line up shots with the beat of a song, i think its important to choose music that wont be taken out because of some bullshit copyright claim.

Dacil

i've been playing in first the last week or so and honestly its much more constricting. I feel like I don't know what's going on half the time. It's a lot harder to tell when you caught a flag and where shots are coming from so you can actively avoid them better etc.
interesting cause i have had a lot of trouble catching flag passes....ill try 3rd out

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
idk how you can play in 3rd person! i used to a bit, but that was IA days i believe
I play 3rd person all the time. I'm no phanakapan but I can make some dents.

Also, Phanakapan, great vid! those were some seriously awesome moves.

Royalty

The Aussie
I actually like the song. It gives a special and somewhat pleasant feel to the movie. It gives the effect that what you do is an art, not just pure ownage. Well done. It's a shame that because of my location we can never have low ping in the same server. That's annoying because I would of liked to play with you and get to know someone like you. (I can still play with you but I'm not much use in 300 ping...) Hope to see you whenever I occasionally pop into the US servers (whenever all the servers I ping 180 in are empty) and I hope to get to know you more. Well done phan you earned that "like".;)