Elegiac - Day and Night

lil_maniac

I know it's only being tested at the moment but I've come up with an idea to have a day and night version of the map:
Day Elegiac for CTF
Night Elegiac for TDM or DM related.

I thought about ctf as it has some really nice hills and you can easily get to 200/250 just by using the pylon tower thing at the back of the base. The only thing that has kinda just came to mind is that im guessing you guys want to make more TDM maps than CTF maps but still.. its only a suggestion haha :D

lil_maniac

But it doesnt let you see where your going though app, therefore basically making people use OD to grab the flag which i thought u didnt like and most people dont like when it comes to maps like this but on the other hand, it would make it harder for both cappers and defenders to see where to go or incomings. Well if there was a balance between them both then i think it would be pretty good :D

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
its because the bases are on almost opposite sides of the map, making them probably further apart than zenith and possibly gorge.

also the wide open feel of the map paired with the night effect makes the map seem huge.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I'd love to see all the curves of the hills and such forth in the light - but the darkness most certainly making capping harder, and that's such a good thing , and something that a map really hasn't had before.