Sleepwalker and Elegiac on Public Test

Abandoned

Damn! You devs sure know how to pump out maps!

Guessing that you guys want the map releases over and done with so you can start on the player cores, weapons and all that jazz?

Royalty

The Aussie
Just want to say this to the devs- Thanks for all the maps, but I think now is the time to concentrate on releasing a few other things, as maps are currently abundant. I'm not saying to stop designing maps, just move them down the priority list.

only1Bravo

Private Tester
Just want to say this to the devs- Thanks for all the maps, but I think now is the time to concentrate on releasing a few other things, as maps are currently abundant. I'm not saying to stop designing maps, just move them down the priority list.

No more maps? But... but what will I do?

elegiac needs some giant lamps around the map to brighten up the place. flying by star light only is kind of hard, but cool.

Disci

Old man

No more maps? But... but what will I do?

:D

People are making different things. Making maps doesn't stop the rest of the team working with other parts of the game.

@only1Bravo, make more Stygians. I love the map and how it changed the flow of the game. For the first time I can say Legions feels like Tribes. Atleast a bit and that's a lot!

Immanent

:D

People are making different things. Making maps doesn't stop the rest of the team working with other parts of the game.

@only1Bravo, make more Stygians. I love the map and how it changed the flow of the game. For the first time I can say Legions feels like Tribes. Atleast a bit and that's a lot!

I totally second that Disci (Dis see?)

Application-1

test bester
WHERE'S QUARRY!? Elegiac reminds me of it.

No more Quarry *sniff*.

Fans_war_face.gif

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
you guys are machines! its amazing how you come up with so many maps so quickly and make them quickly too!