What Rets Make You Play Better?

Royalty

The Aussie
Most of the rets I see around these days look good, but can anyone direct me to some rets that actually make you play better???

I only recently got interested in rets as before the JP server went up I had +250 ping on every server. And trust me, rets are pointless if you have +250 png....

RainPilot

stinky bear
Reticles don't exactly make you play better.

The only reason I change my reticles is because after awhile I get used to a set and I need a new set so that my eyes will be like " Wow, new reticles! Let me pay attention to the screen" which means I get more mid-airs for some reason.

There's no specific rets that work better, it's all down to personal preference.

the key point is you want the middle dot to be visible under all conditions, all the other things are decoration really, to help distinguish which weapon you're holding.
Try to avoid rets that are Too big and fancy though, as they tend to be too much of a distraction, and can make it hard to see enemies in the distance you're aiming at.

Frosted

I'm using the default ones I dont see how a ret would make me better. I think the only time I really need ret is for the laser gun

Hueman

Allot of the time I dont use any rets. But I find a simple dot works best.
RocketReticle01%20%282%29.png

Abandoned

It's all placebo effect ;)

But personally, I use Nighthawk043's rocket and grenade reticles and Petrified's CG rets.
Having a small + reticle doesn't appeal to me.

if you have as you say 250+ ping stay at the original rets
don't use the dot it's useless it only works if you have at most 50 ping
when you have mostly 50 ping use the dot it's just more accurate
and if any one ping less than 100 it's the best to use these rets you see in the video

Okay, new record. 534m. Best part is I got it on video. The funniest part is it was my last rocket.

please don't argue with me, SPECIALLY YOU, YES YOU KNOW YOUR SELF.

Hueman

and if any one ping less than 100 it's the best to use these rets you see in the video

Here are the rets:
RocketReticle01.png

Rets don't make you play better... high FPS/ low ping make you play better. I use defaults. Doesn't matter.

The truth has been revealed.

There's no specific rets that work better, it's all down to personal preference.

the key point is you want the middle dot to be visible under all conditions, all the other things are decoration really, to help distinguish which weapon you're holding.
Try to avoid rets that are Too big and fancy though, as they tend to be too much of a distraction, and can make it hard to see enemies in the distance you're aiming at.

Also very true.

As long as you can see the rets, that's all that matters. Dots don't make you better at a specific ping, nor does big fancy things. They're just there so you know where the middle of the screen is. It's completely stupid to think that changing your rets will make you a better player.

This makes no sense at all. Support your claims.