New Problem

Formulablue

After I finally got it to update I played for about 40min. then I had to get off. After I come back to play I open the launcher and it starts updating the thing again. Does it have to update every time I play? Or did I not get something?

Propkid

I've looked at your other thread. It seems that either something is making your PC run really slow or that your connection quality is appalling. I've got no idea why does your game re-update each time... Are you running the launcher as an administrator?
Test your internet connection first: go here and post your results. There should be a 'Share this result' option. Paste the Forum code here.

Next we might ask you to post your PC specifications. Easiest way to do this is to get this program to see all the specs.

Armageddon

Teapot
Holy *chocolate cookies* 56k!

But seriously between the connection and your specs that could very well be the issue.

Formulablue

If I can get the game to actually update I can play it without any problem. No lag, no connection issues, and all is peachy.

The annoying part of this is that I have to update it again. After I spent somewhere around 3 hours retrying the update I'm about ready to shoot someone. But by no means am I giving up! God so help me I will play this game!

Propkid

The only thing that comes up to my mind when thinking about why does your game re-update each time is that the updates aren't saved properly. I don't know how to explain this but somehow I've had files saved to my RAM in the past instead of saving to my HDD (for the curious: VirtualDub without admin privileges goes nuts).

Updating the game every time wouldn't be as big an issue if you had a better connection to the Internet. If you have any downloads going on in the background (uTorrent, AV updates, Windows updates etc.) then close them down before starting the launcher. If that doesn't help then all I can recommend is changing/calling your Internet Service Provider and asking why is the connection so slow.

You didn't say whether you are running the launcher as an administrator. Also post how much free space do you have on your hard disk drive and the location to which you've installed Legions. Normally I would say to reinstall the game first but with your connection quality that would take a longer while.

This is weird. So it has to update every time? but you can play the game after its updated? I'm not sure but you could try re-downloading the files or making another profile on your computer and downloading the files. That last option worked for me and my problem.

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
Holy *chocolate cookies* 56k!

But seriously between the connection and your specs that could very well be the issue.

specs shouldnt be an issue - im running relatively well on a single core 2.6GHz processor, 3GB of RAM(@199Mhz) and a Nvidia 9300 GT (512 mb RAM)

looking at your connection however..... yeah. thats your issue. you shouldn't even be able to play with that, your computer is probably having trouble connecting.
is your internet always at that speed?

one thing you could try if it does not get past the updating screen is close then open again. it usually works for me.

Formulablue

Yes it has always been at this speed. I was genuinely shocked that it played so well. It was just like a CD game.

Do you men know any way to increase my connection speed without paying? My computer is absolutely clean from any bad thing.